Terms & Conditions
If you continue to use our service, you are agreeing to comply with following terms and conditions. The term ‘Hitsteps’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Hitsteps. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Our service use is subject to the following terms:
- All contents provided in website is subject to change from time to time without prior notice
- We may add new feature or remove a feature at anytime.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We collect information for your own use only and we collect them using client-side scripts which is possible to be manipulated by advanced end-users.
- We backup data internally mirrored into multiple servers and hold it encrypted to avoid data loss and ensure security, however in event of data loss, we shall not be liable for loss of your data. You are responsible to save reports and take backups from time to time.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- When you enter an email address in our service to receive notifications, registration, daily report emails, you accept that you are owner of that email address and consent to receive emails you requested on that address. If you enter other people's email address, you accept responsibility of it and you must receive consent from them before doing so.
- Should the Hitsteps service fail for any reason, we will endeavour to restore service as soon as is practically possible, resolve the issue for our clients, engage with our clients to find a resolution to any concerns, offer gratis license as compensation. We do not offer refunds of license fees should the server fail. We will, at all times act in good faith towards our clients. Clients are required to contact us before any dispute is raised with our payment providers.
- We shall not be liable and we don't provide any guarantee or warranty if service fail due for any reason. If service fail to continue, and we are not able to continue, we shall provide refund once you contact us. you are required to contact us before any dispute is raised with out payment providers.
- We don't provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not offer any refunds once the license is paid and your service is running correctly. We only pay refund if you make duplicated payment or want to upgrade to another plan or you make a request to cancel auto payment but you still get charged.
- Before any dispute is raised with any financial payment body, you must raise the dispute with ourselves and wait at least 48 hours for a reply.
- We reserve the right to terminate, without notice, any account on Hitsteps whos owner misuse our website, ignore our warning notices or users who send insulting, threatening, racist, homophobic, sexist or abusive emails and or support tickets. We operate a semi zero-tolerance policy and we will protect our staff at all times. If an account is terminated for any of the above reasons then no refund of any license fees paid will be issued to the account holder. We will however issue a refund if we mutually agree during notice and warning emails.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Federal laws of Malaysia.
- By signing up for a free, trial or paid account you accept the terms listed above.